CLASS REGISTRATIONS CAN BE DONE IN-PERSON OR BY PHONE AT 772-595-5335
Beware of security schools with lower costs. Quite possibly they are operating without a license and YOUR CERTIFICATION WILL BE NULL-AND-VOID to the State of Florida when submitting your application. Unarmed Instructors require a “DI” State of Florida License and Armed courses require a “K” licensed instructor.
All Florida Security Services is fully licensed to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
Unarmed Security Course
November 1 @ 9:00 am - November 5 @ 6:00 pm
One event on October 4, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on October 18, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on November 1, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on November 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on November 29, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on December 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
UNARMED CLASS-D SECURITY OFFICER COURSE
Our Unarmed Security Guard Class-D License course provides you the State required 42 hour course with an overflow of information from the simple job duties and requirements all the way to working with special needs individuals, managing emergencies and threats, and the use of force hierarchy!! Our class incorporates scenario training, hands-on training practicals with numerous security devices, and first aid/CPR/AED training so you will positively learn and be equipped on how to be a top-notch security officer on your very first security detail!
THIS UNARMED SECURITY COURSE PROVIDES:
- You’ll get the state-required 42-hour course.
- You will learn all the conduct, job duties, responsibilities, procedures & protocols of a security officer.
- The applicable laws, rules, and liabilities. Identifying the necessary tools an S.O. requires and practical exercises in using them.
- Managing emergencies, threats, and evacuations.
- Completing the appropriate forms and reports of security details.
- Review how to’s of patrolling, crowd control, and event security.
- You will perform practicals with 2-way radio communication, using a security wand, traffic control devices, and securing a perimeter.
- Receive extensive training in first aid, safety awareness, emergency preparedness, and terrorism.
It is a State required 42-hour course scheduled Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Please check state licensure requirements HERE before proceeding.
Beware of security schools with lower costs. Quite possibly they are operating without a license and your certification will be null and void to the State of Florida when submitting your application. Unarmed Instructors require a “DI” State of Florida License and Armed courses require a “K” licensed instructor.
TAKE YOUR LICENSE TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
ALL FLORIDA SECURITY DUTY GEAR STORE:
- Security Duty Belt
- Rechargeable Flashlights & Stun Gun Flashlights
- Handcuffs, Pepper Spray & Batons
- Duty Gear Accessories
- Selection of New & Used Firearms
- Ammo and Firearm Accessories
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY