CLASS REGISTRATIONS CAN BE DONE IN-PERSON OR BY PHONE AT 772-595-5335
Beware of security schools with lower costs. Quite possibly they are operating without a license and YOUR CERTIFICATION WILL BE NULL-AND-VOID to the State of Florida when submitting your application. Unarmed Instructors require a “DI” State of Florida License and Armed courses require a “K” licensed instructor.
All Florida Security Services is fully licensed to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
- This class has passed.
First Aid CLASSROOM Training
February 24 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
FIRST AID/CPR/AED TRAINING COURSES
All Florida is an American Red Cross Authorized Provider
Proceed for CLASSROOM Training Courses: American Red Cross provides excellent video training modules, hands-on applications, scenario mechanisms and instruction, and informative skill sheets with ready references for each of the courses presented.
FIRST —> SELECT YOUR COURSE
- CPR/AED training includes: – Breathing and cardiac emergencies (CPR, AED, choking)
- First Aid training includes: – Injuries (broken bones, burns, cuts, stings)
- First aid includes: Sudden illnesses (heat/cold emergencies, allergic reactions)
- COMBO —> First Aid with CPR/AED training
SECOND —> SELECT YOUR CERTIFICATION
- Adult Only OR
- Adult & Pediatric
- This CLASSROOM course is typically scheduled on the third Saturday of every month.
- There is significant SAVINGS with the ONLINE course — CLICK HERE
- On-site training for groups is available on the Treasure Coast, call to set date at 772-595-5335.
- Your American Red Cross Certificate will be immediately sent to your email upon completion.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY