CLASS REGISTRATIONS CAN BE DONE IN-PERSON OR BY PHONE AT 772-595-5335
All Florida Security Services is fully licensed with their B-Security Agency, DS-Security School, DI-Unarmed Instructor, & K-Armed Instructor licenses to provide all of the State of Florida Security Courses and Firearms Classes.
Beware of unlicensed schools & instructors!! Your certificate will be determined NULL-AND-VOID when you submit your application!
Armed Security Course
December 13 @ 9:00 am - December 16 @ 5:30 pm
One event on October 18, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on November 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on December 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
Armed Security Class-G Course
It is our passion to educate individuals to effectively protect souls, property, and assets. Our Armed Security Guard Class-G License course will be all about firearm safety, operations, mechanical training, and qualifications, which will consist of classroom, tactical, and range training.
THIS ARMED COURSE INCLUDES:
- You’ll get the state-required 28-hour course.
- You will learn the legal aspects of the use of firearms both civil & criminal.
- We provide you a comprehensive understanding of the technical & mechanical operations of a firearm, its magazines, and ammunition.
- How to handle, maintain, clean, and store your firearm safely.
- Practical firearm handling; I.e. various stances, grips, sites, breathing, target accuracy, etc.
- Practical exercises in; drawing from the holster, maneuvering from various positions, 2-person teams, hip shooting, magazine changes, etc.
- Learn range safety and range commands.
- You require an Active Class-D license and must be over 21
- You DO NOT require a firearm to complete this course
- Rental semi-automatic firearms are available for $15
- State required a 28-hour course scheduled Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Please check licensure requirements HERE before proceeding.
Beware of security schools with lower costs. Quite possibly they are operating without a license and your certification will be null and void to the State of Florida when submitting your application. Unarmed Instructors require a “DI” State of Florida License and Armed courses require a “K” licensed instructor.
TAKE YOUR LICENSE TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
ALL FLORIDA SECURITY DUTY GEAR STORE:
- Security Duty Belt
- Rechargeable Flashlights & Stun Gun Flashlights
- Handcuffs, Pepper Spray & Batons
- Duty Gear Accessories
- Selection of New & Used Firearms
- 9mm FMJ Ammo IN STOCK
- Safety earmuffs & eyeglasses
- Handgun cleaning kits and pads
- Personal Technique Training Packages
- Beginner’s Handgun Classes
- NRA Pistol Books, Home Safety Books, and Children’s gun safety workbooks & DVD!
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY