772-595-5335 / 833-255-2245
Complete your Registration
with your $99 deposit or
Pay in full on this PayPal link.
Make sure EVERYTHING is completely filled out on the form or the SUBMIT button will not submit your registration! When completed the SUBMIT button will be DARK BLUE.
Congratulations on your decision to obtain your
Security Officer 'Unarmed Class D' License
with the State of Florida!
We will get you registered in 3 easy steps.
Step 1 - Make sure you qualify with the Licensure Requirements listed.
Step 2 - Completely fill out the *Registration Form and check the calendar
BELOW for the class dates. Click SUBMIT when done.
Step 3 - Reserve your seat with a non-refundable deposit of $99.
Click PayPal BUY NOW button to complete your class registration.
You will receive a confirmation email from SecurityInFlorida.com once your form is submitted.
*One Registration Form per person, thank you!
Quality Security Officers
already possess these Attributes:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older
2. Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
3. No criminal history
4. Are a US citizen and a permanent resident in the U.S.A. OR can provide a valid permanent Resident Alien Card.
5. No history of mental illness.
6. No drug or alcohol usage.
7. You understand that a drug test and a background check will be completed (per employer).
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm
ALL FLORIDA INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY SERVICES, INC.
Main office in Port St. Lucie located at:
6971 Hancock Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
772-595-5335 or 833-255-2245
Copyright © 1998-2019 AFBB Inc., All Rights Reserved