ADULT & PEDIATRIC
FIRST AID/CPR/AED COURSES
We are an American Red Cross Authorized Provider of first aid Instructional classes and our instructors are all certified.
ALL PRICES REFLECT GRAND OPENING SAVINGS FOR MAY AND INCLUDE ALL PROMOTIONS, COUPONS, AND ADS!!
Courses to choose from are:
- Online + 1 hr. Classroom - Adult CPR/AED @ $45
- Online + 1 hr. Classroom - Adult First Aid/AED/CPR @ $55
- Online + 1.5 hr. Classroom - Adult & Pediatric First Aid/AED/CPR @ $65
- Classroom 2 hr - Adult CPR/AED @ $50
- Classroom 4 hr - Adult First aid/CPR/AED @ $55
- Classroom 5 hr - Adult & Pediatric First aid/CPR/AED @ $75
- Call for Group rates
- Call for On-Location Classes
The Online + Classroom course:
You will receive an email from our company with a Red Cross direct link for your selected course. The link will redirect you to the Red Cross where you will click the "Create Login" bar and once created your course will automatically launch. After you have successfully completed the online course, you will print the completion certificate to bring to your scheduled classroom date. There you will be required to test out your skill in front of your certified instructor in order to get your First Aid/AED/CPR Course Certificate and CEU's, which will be directly emailed to you immediately after your class.
The Classroom course educates and provides hands-on training in:
- Breathing and cardiac emergencies (CPR, AED, choking)
- Injuries (broken bones, burns, cuts, stings)
- Sudden illnesses (heat/cold emergencies, allergic reactions)
- Tourniquet applications - not taught in all classes
This course is blended with individuals obtaining their certifications for the first time and those that are doing their recertification; which is required every two (2) years.
The American Red Cross will digitally provide you with a Certificate of Completion shortly after completing the class.
Classroom courses are held at our office in Port St. Lucie. We do provide onsite classes for businesses, educational facilities, worship centers, etc.
This certification meets OSHA standards and science guidelines.
We are providing you with a FREE download of the digital course materials and Ready References to assist in your education and successful completion of the courses you are registering for.
Course dates available are listed on the Registration Forms for the specific course you are interested in.
CLICK THE COURSE BUTTON BELOW
772-595-5335 / 833-255-2245
ALL FLORIDA INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY SERVICES, INC.
Main office in Port St. Lucie located at:
6971 Hancock Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
772-595-5335 or 833-255-2245
Copyright © 1998-2019 AFBB Inc., All Rights Reserved