772-595-5335 / 833-255-2245
Clients hire security officers to:
Some specific duties that will be REQUIRED of you:
* Guards MUST remain alert, looking out for anything unusual. In an emergency, first, they are required to call for assistance from police, fire, or ambulance services. Second, call their security dispatcher for all suspicious activity.
* Enforce rules and laws to protect OUR CLIENT'S employees, customers, property, merchandise, money, vehicles, vessels, equipment, and other assets.
* Prevents losses and damage by meticulous patrolling and informing violators of policy and procedures.
* Physically respond to all alarms, threats, emergencies, suspicious activity, sounds, and investigate disturbances.
* Patrol premises to prevent burglary, detect signs of intrusion, and ensure the security of doors, windows, gates, parking lots, buildings, etc.
* Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to ensure safety, protect property, and observe/report suspicious activity.
* Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises.
* Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, the presence of unauthorized persons, unusual occurrences, surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
* May monitor alarms and closed-circuit TV (CCTV) cameras.
* May be required to maintain and organize recordings from security cameras, which are sometimes used as evidence in police investigations.
* May control traffic by directing drivers.
Security guards responsibilities vary per detail.
Security details may require the use of golf carts, bicycles, or vehicles.
Individuals interested in an unarmed or armed Security Guard position require an active license "Class D or G" from the State of Florida.
We provide security guard certifications; unarmed, armed, armed requalifications, handcuff, pepper spray, first aid certifications for a fee.
The rate of pay and type/length of security details will be determined by the amount of security guard experience and training certifications.
-Prospective security guards must operate in absolute integrity and honor, to be entrusted with souls, property, equipment, vessels, and other assets.
-Must routinely arrive 15 minutes early before their shift and stay present and alert during every shift without fail.
-Should be physically, mentally, and emotionally able to communicate, respond, and restrain individuals who are uncooperative or have ill intent.
-Security guards need to maintain personal restraint from belligerent, hostile, intoxicated, and rebellious persons. Additionally, restrain themselves from personal cellphone use, internet, and social media platforms while employed on security detail.
Tools ALL guards require for every detail are; their security guard license/badge, a security duty belt with a flashlight, handcuffs, pepper spray, and a charged cell phone with the Internet that takes quality video and pictures (Cell phones are especially necessary for reporting emergencies). Armed guards require their own pistol with two (2) additional magazines and an optional taser (employer does not provide). We provide security shirts and 2-way radios as needed. All guards are monitored by the dispatcher via their cell phones (which must be fully charged for every detail).
If the SUBMIT button is not DARK BLUE when you click it is because you have NOT completed all the required fields. Then we will not receive it and you will be required to resubmit it.
A resume will be required of all applicants
along with this online application.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a security position with All Florida Investigations & Security Services, Inc. We have been in business for over 20 years combined with our All Florida Bail Bond, Inc. company. We have made it our business to provide our clients with top-notch security officers who understand that their sole responsibility "is to maintain a safe and secure environment to deter criminal activity at all times!" Please read the job description below and complete the online application. A resume will be required per applicant and can be attached to this online application.
Copyright © 1998-2019 AFBB Inc., All Rights Reserved
ALL FLORIDA INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY SERVICES, INC.
Main office in Port St. Lucie located at:
6971 Hancock Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
772-595-5335 or 833-255-2245